BE READY -
TO EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITIES AT LETHBRIDGE COLLEGE
It is my pleasure to welcome you to our Lethbridge College community.
By joining Lethbridge College, you are helping to write the next chapter of our history as we enter our 65th year of serving southern Alberta. We are a staple of the community and we have sent tens of thousands of graduates onto meaningful and fulfilling careers.
You are ready to join this proud tradition, and I believe you have made a great choice for your academic journey. We are here to support you and are committed to providing you with an excellent experience during your time at Lethbridge College.
This academic calendar is the place to go to get information about the programs, courses and services we offer. Within these pages, you'll get a sense of what you can expect from your Lethbridge College education: excellence, relevance and a road map to your future.
Think of it as your guide to be ready for life as a Lethbridge College student - it provides the roadmaps and recommendations you will need during your time as a student. I invite you to come experience the excitement and energy and remember that as a Lethbridge College student:
- You'll be ready to learn about what you love from world-class instructors. They are truly great teachers and have real-life experience in and passion for doing what they teach.
- You'll be ready to benefit from our advisory committees, whose members help us ensure that your learning experience is relevant and provides you with the valuable skills and education required for the workforce.
- You'll be ready to learn from applied research opportunities, working directly with faculty and industry as you solve real-world problems.
- You'll be ready to take an active role in your education and to offer an important voice in classroom conversations as you prepare to be a valued member of your chosen field.
- You'll be ready to make connections with people and ideas that can make big changes at home and around the world.
We hope that as a student and (before you know it) a graduate of the college, you'll be ready to create, to innovate and to make a difference in whatever program or career you choose. We have no shortage of ways for you to be ready to become a part of our diverse, thriving, positive, engaged community, and we wish you success along the way.
Paula Burns, PhD, MBA
Lethbridge College President and CEO